How do I enter expenses?
1. In your timecard portal, select the Expenses tab.
If your Timesheet status is "Not Created" you must Create a Timesheet so Expenses can be entered.
2. Click the "Add Expense" button.
3. Add the details of the expense:
- Select the date of transaction
- Select the category of expense (e.g., meal, lodging)
- Enter a description
- Enter the monetary amount to be expensed
- Select if the expense is billable and/or reimbursable
- If necessary, click the "Add Milage" button and complete the requested information.
If you wish to add a note to the individual expense, click the “Pen and Paper” icon on the left. This icon will turn gold once a note has been saved.
If you wish to delete the individual line item expense, select the “Trash Can” icon to delete the line.
4. Click Save.
5. To attach a receipt, in the Receipts section, click the Choose File button.
NOTE: First make sure you have scanned your receipts and saved them on your hard drive.