Completing and Submitting Forms for Approval
When your administrator sends you forms to complete, you'll receive a notification email and a pop-up appears immediately upon logging into your portal. In some cases, you may have to complete and submit these forms before your can enter any time.
1. Select the Documents tab.
- Forms that have been sent to you (that you have not completed/submitted yet) appear on the left in blue.
- Forms that you have submitted (but are not approved yet) appear in orange on the right.
- Forms that you have submitted (and have been approved) appear in green on the right.
3. Complete the required fields.
4. Click the Actions button at the top of the document and do one or more of the following:
- Clear Data: Clears all data you have typed into the form and closes the editor.
- Submit: Submits the form to your manager/administrator for approval.
- View PDF: View a PDF version of the form (data you've entered will not appear unless you save it first).
- Save Data: Saves the data you've typed in the form (but does not submit it).