How can a user change their PDF password and login password?
After a user sets up their encrypted PDF password for the first time, they will be unable to change it on the same screen that they send documents from. Instead, the PDF password needs to be updated in their user profile, the same place that they can edit their login password.
Updating the Encrypted PDF Password and Login Password
- Navigate to the profile section of the user application
- Once here, the user is able to update their login password
- In order to change the Emailed PDF Password, the user will need to select the pencil icon.
- Once the pencil icon is selected, the user will receive a reminder pop-up, as pictured below:
- Upon selecting OK, the Emailed PDF Password field becomes editable, allowing the user to update their encrypted PDF password.